Exclusive Interview with Entrepreneur of the Month, Ibrahim Musa, Director Molbkhad Paint & Chemicals

Entrepreneur of the Month 



 I don't employ people, I train and build people to stand on their own.
Ibrahim Musa, Director Molbkhad Paint & Chemicals 


Director Molbkhad Paint & Chemicals, Ibrahim Musa, tells Sadiq Abdulsalam Adeiza about he's dreams and how youths can make the best of their lives. 


 Can we meet you?

 I am Ibrahim Musa, 25, Director Molbkhad paint & chemicals, I am into paint production, painting and all house décor, we supply our products on demand. We also offer interior & exterior painting, 3Dwall panel and lots more.

 How did you find yourself in this line of work?

 Firstly it's all God, secondly through hard work, I could remember well in those days I was looking forward to gain admission into an institution, so I travelled to Abeokuta to work as a sales man in my uncle's company, on getting there I began to have interest in the work, so I became a factory worker for me to have more knowledge on paint production. Unfortunately the admission wasn't successful, but that made me have more time for the job and concentrate fully.

How profitable is this business?

Wow, it has been a really good business for me, at least since I can meet up with my daily needs and settle my bills. It has really been wonderful.

 What inspires you?

  The only thing that inspire me is the dream of doing well and owning a successful business.


 Paint production, painting and decoration. How do you manage to combine these jobs?

 I have the passion to do more. To be a successful business individual you shouldn't have a single business. Let's look at, Dangote, Otedola and others, they have multiple business they do.

 What do you do outside the working environment to relax?

 Play with my family and friends

How long does it take one to learn Paint production, painting and decoration?

 Firstly it depends on the individual and the aspect of work you're learning, for example, learning painting is much easier than the paint production. Range 1-3years, while paint production will take almost production 2-4years
Interior decor is quite easy 6month-1year is fine to learn

 What are the challenges faced in your line of work?

 Firstly financial challenge every growing business face, secondly high cost of transportation within the state. Thirdly are those days I use to have workers but now working mate.

 How many workers have you employed?

  I don't employ people, I train and build people to stand on their own, as they've done for me.

 How does the present economic situation affect your business?

 90% of the chemicals we use in paint production are imported goods so prices are most times on the high side

 How can the government improve conditions for businesses like yours to thrive?

 Firstly they can help through grants or loan. Secondly, if we could have some industry that could produce at least 60% of the chemicals we use here in Nigeria, the cost of raw material will be reduced and the paint would be more affordable for everyone to buy the best with a token of amount of money.


As an expert, How can customers identify fake paint?

 Customers cant really identify a fake paint by mere looking at it, until after painting and it begins to fade or peel away, but as an expert I can identity a fake paint even before painting. Whereas quality is the only difference

What are your plans for the future?

 I don’t have any plan, I just work towards my dream and that's the master plan. The dreams of having so many business enterprises. If I was to work with my plan I wouldn't be into paint industry at all, I would rather be looking forward to a white collar job or aluminium fabrications as I do that too.

 What advice do you have for the many unemployed youths?

 My advice is they should just keep roaming on the streets, so we that are ready can take all over the best opportunities. wicked right?
 My candid advice is they should just know themselves and work towards their ambition, because with being an entrepreneur you can go a long way & be successful on your own right, without being controlled by any boss. All you just need is the sacrifice to learn.

 How can prospective clients reach you?

IG:molbkhad paint&chemicals

Facebook page:molbkhad paint

Email:mousah1584@gmail.com

WhatsApp:+2347063779036

Phone:07063779036

Alright sir. It has been a pleasure talking with you.

Thanks for having me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charity & Gender CDS group donates to host community by Francis Iredia

My NYSC Story by Victor Agu

CDs group educate Secondary School in Kiama on Gender Equality.