60 seconds with SeSe FACE OF THE WEEK


60 seconds with SeSe
FACE OF THE WEEK

 Yourself in 5 years: Steady rising high in my career by God’s grace and living a babygirl lifestyle lol

* Nickname ; Sefs , Sese

* institution attended: Covenant University 

* State of Residence ; Lagos state 

* Occupation: Human Resource Practitioner 

* Celebrity crush: Ayoola Ayolola

* Favourite part of your body: My face 


* Best fashion piece ; Weaves (human hair ) 

* Best relaxation spot/ Destination: my home 

* Your top 3 Songs: be honest( jorja Smith & burna boy), Collateral damage ( Burna boy), pretty little fears( 6lack & jcole) 


* Fast food or Mama put: fast food 🀭

* Tall or Short guy; Tall guys 

* Fair or dark guy: dark skinned 

* Most priced possession: probably one of my weaves


* Your best moments : any time spent with family and friends 

* Your worse moment : none really, I try to make the best out of everything 

* Yourself in 5 years: Steady rising high in my career by God’s grace and living a babygirl lifestyle lol

* IG handle/Phone number: @sefunmi.a


To be the Next FACE OF THE WEEK, send a mail (I want to be next Face of the Week) to campusvaporcv@gmail.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Charity & Gender CDS group donates to host community by Francis Iredia

My NYSC Story by Victor Agu

CDs group educate Secondary School in Kiama on Gender Equality.