60 seconds with Munchkins FACE OF THE WEEK

60 seconds with Munchkins

FACE OF THE WEEK


Yourself in 5 years: I see myself been a big fashion designer and a huge tv personality

Nickname: chimchim,muni,munchkins

Institution attended: Dowen college and Canterbury international high school

State of residence: Lagos 

Occupation: tv presenter and a model

Celebrity crush: saweetie 


Favourite part of my body: my eyes and my lips

Best fashion piece: my shoes

Best relaxation spot: Santorini (Greece)

Your top 3 songs: yes by Fat joe and Cardi b 
lil tecca-love me 
Dababy-bop


Fast food or mamaput: fast food 

Tall or short guys: Tall guys

Fair or Dark guys: I don’t mind the skin tone 

Most priced possession: my Christian Dior bag 


My best moment: Being around the people I love 

My worst moment: when I lost my grandma

Yourself in 5 years: A big fashion designer and a huge tv personality

Ig handle:chisom__e



To be the Next FACE OF THE WEEK, send a mail (I want to be next Face of the Week) to campusvaporcv@gmail.com



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Charity & Gender CDS group donates to host community by Francis Iredia

My NYSC Story by Victor Agu

CDs group educate Secondary School in Kiama on Gender Equality.