60 seconds with Shuks FACE OF THE WEEK

60 seconds with Shuks

Face of the Week


Yourself in 5 years; I will be a successful lady, chartered accountant, Succesful model, Have a big house and car and then travel all around the world.....Make my dreams come true tho....I have a lot to achieve as a young lady 

Nickname- Shuks

Institution attending- Adeleke University 

State of residence- Osun state

Occupation- Student

Celebrity crush- Ayoola ayolola 

Favorite part of my body- Face

Best fashion piece- Clothes


Best relaxation- My house

Top 3 songs- All for you by Joeboy, Baby by Joeboy, Senorita Camilla 

Fast food or mama put- Mama put

Tall or short guy- Tall guy


Fair or dark guy- Fair guy

Most priced possession- I don’t have

Your best moment- The day I made a new friend 

Worse moment- The day I realized my former friends were my enemy

Fair or dark guy- Fair guy

Most priced possession- I don’t have

Myself in 5years - I will be a successful lady, chartered accountant, Succesful model, Have a big house and car and then travel all around the world.....Make my dreams come true tho....I have a lot to achieve as a young lady 


Ig handle- _dhammy


To be the Next FACE OF THE WEEK, send a mail (I want to be next Face of the Week) to campusvaporcv@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charity & Gender CDS group donates to host community by Francis Iredia

My NYSC Story by Victor Agu

CDs group educate Secondary School in Kiama on Gender Equality.