60 Seconds with DEKA

FACE OF THE WEEK

Yourself in 5 years: I’m going to be a superstar plus size model and actress with several charity organizations running , channeled towards helping the poor and vulnerable.


Nickname: Deka

Institution attended: Abia State University 

State of residence: F.C.T Abuja

Occupation: nil

Celebrity crush: Baaj Adebule


Favourite part of my body: my Boobs

Best fashion piece: body suit/swimsuit 

Best relaxation spot: swimming pools


Your top 3 songs: Blow by Blaqjersey & Wizkid
Selense by Simi
Attention by Tiwa Savage

Fast food or mamaput: Chicken Republic

Tall or short guys: Tall


Fair or Dark guys: Dark

Most priced possession: nil

My best moment: nil


My worst moment: nil

Yourself in 5 years: I’m going to be a superstar plus size model and actress with several charity organizations running , channeled towards helping the poor and vulnerable.

Ig handle: @dekas_place


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charity & Gender CDS group donates to host community by Francis Iredia

My NYSC Story by Victor Agu

CDs group educate Secondary School in Kiama on Gender Equality.