60 seconds with Queen FACE OF THE WEEK

60 seconds with Queen

FACE OF THE WEEK

Yourself in 5 years: I want to be very successful in the media industry, a good face model and also be one of the best hair stylist in  nigeria ☺.



Nickname: edges queen πŸ˜‚

Institution attended: covenant university

State of residence: lagos state

Occupation: student and hair stylist


Celebrity crush: fire boy 

Favourite part of my body: skin, lips and hair

Best fashion piece: I really feel comfortable in sneakers, a short skirt and a simple fashionable top, I hate stressing.


Best relaxation spot: my bed  

Your top 3 songs: scatter by fireboy
Vibration by fire boy
Heartless by the weekend

Fast food or mamaput: Anyone goes.

Tall or short guys: Tall guys

Fair or Dark guys: Dark guys

Most priced possession: i spend lots of money on hair, so my weaves are my most priced possessions.

My best moment: being around the people i love and having fun activities


My worst moment: getting disappointed

Yourself in 5 years: I want to be very successful in the media industry, a good face model and also be one of the best hair stylist in  nigeria ☺.

Ig handle: @_chee_sohm


To be the Next FACE OF THE WEEK, send a mail (I want to be next Face of the Week) to campusvaporcv@gmail.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Charity & Gender CDS group donates to host community by Francis Iredia

My NYSC Story by Victor Agu

CDs group educate Secondary School in Kiama on Gender Equality.