60 Seconds with berry💕 FACE MODEL OF THE WEEK

60 Seconds with berry💕

FACE MODEL


In 5 years time Berry wishes to be a Billionaire

Nickname: berry💕

Institution attended: Akwa ibom

State of residence: Lagos

Occupation: Banking agent

Celebrity crush: Cardi B

Favourite part of my body: My Face


Best fashion piece: Ankara

Best relaxation spot: eko hotel

Your top 3 songs: vibration, beamer,mad

Fast food or mamaput: foodcity


Tall or short guys: tall

Fair or Dark guys:dark

Most priced possession: my belongings

My best moment:
Going out

My worst moment: indoors

Yourself in 5 years: billionaire

Ig handle: none


Face Model is powered by Face Model Management

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charity & Gender CDS group donates to host community by Francis Iredia

My NYSC Story by Victor Agu

CDs group educate Secondary School in Kiama on Gender Equality.