60 seconds with Bimbss FACE OF THE WEEK


60 seconds with Bimbss
FACE OF THE WEEK

Yourself in 5 years:  I see my self as a successful career woman, dictating the Nigerian economy.


* Nickname
Bimbss

* institution attended
Afe Babalola University 

* State of Residence ; Lagos state, can’t imagine myself residing else where.

* Occupation: student 

* Celebrity crush: David Adeleke



* Favourite part of your body: Definitely my face.

* Best fashion piece ; palazzos ,turtlenecks.

* Best relaxation spot/ Destination: No place better than my bed, also don’t mind the spa.



* Your top 3 Songs: I’d say beginning by joeboy, then baby by joeboy and lastly  blow my mind by davido.

* Fast food or Mama put: 
Mama put all the way oh!

* Tall or Short guys; definitely tall guys 

* Fair or dark guys: dark skinned guys are everything



* Most priced possession:
My mom.

* Your best moments : family vacations 

* Your worse moment :
Loosing my dad.

* Yourself in 5 years:  I see my self as a successful career woman, dictating the Nigerian economy.



* IG handle/Phone number: @bimbobabyy, 08077887024



To be the Next FACE OF THE WEEK, send a mail (I want to be next Face of the Week) to campusvaporcv@gmail.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Charity & Gender CDS group donates to host community by Francis Iredia

My NYSC Story by Victor Agu

CDs group educate Secondary School in Kiama on Gender Equality.