60 seconds with Pabi FACE OF THE WEEK

60 Seconds with Pabi

FACE OF THE WEEK

In 5 years I see myself as a well established lawyer and business lady with tons of money in the bank💵💵💵


* Nickname ; Pabi or Pabilicious☺

* institution attended: Afe Babalola University 

* State of Residence ; Imo State currently 

* Occupation: student and part time makeup artist 💄 



* Celebrity crush: 😂😂 Anthony Joshua for sure

* Favourite part of your body: my lips👄 

* Best fashion piece ; shoessss

* Best relaxation spot/ Destination: anywhere close to the beach💦



* Your top 3 Songs: monalisa by lyta, beginning by joe boy, what if I say by fireboy

* Fast food or Mama put:  both😂, but I’ll say fast food 

* Tall or Short guy; Tallll guy o

* Fair or dark guy: Dark guy please.... the darker the berry, the sweeter the juice😋



* Most priced possession: I think my phone for now🤔

* Your best moments : hanging out with loved ones especially family/ Vacations

* Your worse moment : when sad events happens😔

* Yourself in 5 years: A well established lawyer and business lady with tons of money in the bank💵💵💵

* IG handle/Phone number: @kristabelparker and please follow my makeup page @glam_by_pabi


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charity & Gender CDS group donates to host community by Francis Iredia

My NYSC Story by Victor Agu

CDs group educate Secondary School in Kiama on Gender Equality.