60 Seconds with the delectable Ige Tope FACE OF THE WEEK

    60 Seconds with the delectable Ige Tope

                                                                    
                        FACE OF THE WEEK

I see myself in 5 years to have successfully graduated with a Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery

* Nickname ; Teepee or Teetops as some of my friends like to call me.

* institution attended: Currently attending Afe Babalola University

* State of Residence ;Lagos

* Occupation:Student☺

* Celebrity crush: I’m not sure I have one but Timini Egbuson is someone I like and love to watch #watchtimini


* Favourite part of your body: My face

* Best fashion piece ; A dress

* Best relaxation spot/ Destination: Atlanta Florida

* Your top 3 Songs: 1) True by Mayorkun
                                   2)Brown Skin girl
                                    3)”Already” which is one of the amazing songs on The Gift Album

* Fast food or Mama put: Mama put for the win

* Tall or Short guy; Tall guy

* Fair or dark guy: Dark guy

* Most priced possession: I think that should be my laptop


* Your best moments :My best moments are always during family vacations

* Your worse moment : I can’t recall having one but I’m usually at my worst when school/academics isn’t going well for me.


* Yourself in 5 years: I see myself successfully graduating as a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery

* IG handle/Phone number: @ige_tope


To be the Next FACE OF THE WEEK, send a mail (I want to be next Face of the Week) to campusvaporcv@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charity & Gender CDS group donates to host community by Francis Iredia

My NYSC Story by Victor Agu

CDs group educate Secondary School in Kiama on Gender Equality.